Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Possible secondary s2 file release

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
@iostream altasking iceblade112

When I look at the files in the release archive and the posts on the release thread, I get the feeling that we are going to need a second more orderly release once we have all quirks worked out of these files. Though that could be several months from now. What do you three think?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It okay, I'll release some hex code + encryption bypass guide.
feel free to include in secondary release :)

only translation need to be done :p

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
@iostream Thanks. I'll probably write up a fancy pdf guide with screenshots like I did with the vbox beta server. I want to create a vbox release for this server as well but is so much more resource intensive than the beta server that I don't know if it is feasible.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@iostream @altasking @iceblade112

When I look at the files in the release archive and the posts on the release thread, I get the feeling that we are going to need a second more orderly release once we have all quirks worked out of these files. Though that could be several months from now. What do you three think?

a nice orderly release sounds nice, with the appropriate guides to get it running correctly and being able to progress accordingly :)

It okay, I'll release some hex code + encryption bypass guide.
feel free to include in secondary release :)

only translation need to be done :p

awesome! cant wait to start finally translating :)

@iostream Thanks. I'll probably write up a fancy pdf guide with screenshots like I did with the vbox beta server. I want to create a vbox release for this server as well but is so much more resource intensive than the beta server that I don't know if it is feasible.

yeah, i am going to make a video tutorial myself :)

Maybe need some good hexor :) to make hex low resource .
but there no pdb release with these file. can you find it?

I have been looking for the original release, but i have yet to find anything useful or any pdb files :(

Back