Possible secondary s2 file release

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Libre Software Developer PyroSamurai is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Sep 2012 Join Date
    USALocation
    421Posts

    note Possible secondary s2 file release

    @iostream @altasking @iceblade112

    When I look at the files in the release archive and the posts on the release thread, I get the feeling that we are going to need a second more orderly release once we have all quirks worked out of these files. Though that could be several months from now. What do you three think?
    Happy Hacking!
    Programming: the power of creation at your fingertips

    If you like my releases or think I post like a pro -> give me rep.
    If you want to thank me -> use the like button.
    Trickster Online Section Moderator



  2. #2
    Ultimate Member iostream is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2004 Join Date
    ThailandLocation
    176Posts

    Re: Possible secondary s2 file release

    It okay, I'll release some hex code + encryption bypass guide.
    feel free to include in secondary release :)

    only translation need to be done :P

  3. #3
    Libre Software Developer PyroSamurai is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Sep 2012 Join Date
    USALocation
    421Posts

    Re: Possible secondary s2 file release

    @iostream Thanks. I'll probably write up a fancy pdf guide with screenshots like I did with the vbox beta server. I want to create a vbox release for this server as well but is so much more resource intensive than the beta server that I don't know if it is feasible.
    Happy Hacking!
    Programming: the power of creation at your fingertips

    If you like my releases or think I post like a pro -> give me rep.
    If you want to thank me -> use the like button.
    Trickster Online Section Moderator


  4. #4
    Ultimate Member iostream is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2004 Join Date
    ThailandLocation
    176Posts

    Re: Possible secondary s2 file release

    Maybe need some good hexor :) to make hex low resource .
    but there no pdb release with these file. can you find it?

  5. #5
    ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ altasking is offline
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2005 Join Date
    日本Location
    408Posts

    Re: Possible secondary s2 file release

    Quote Originally Posted by PyroSamurai View Post
    @iostream @altasking @iceblade112

    When I look at the files in the release archive and the posts on the release thread, I get the feeling that we are going to need a second more orderly release once we have all quirks worked out of these files. Though that could be several months from now. What do you three think?
    a nice orderly release sounds nice, with the appropriate guides to get it running correctly and being able to progress accordingly :)

    Quote Originally Posted by iostream View Post
    It okay, I'll release some hex code + encryption bypass guide.
    feel free to include in secondary release :)

    only translation need to be done :P
    awesome! cant wait to start finally translating :)

    Quote Originally Posted by PyroSamurai View Post
    @iostream Thanks. I'll probably write up a fancy pdf guide with screenshots like I did with the vbox beta server. I want to create a vbox release for this server as well but is so much more resource intensive than the beta server that I don't know if it is feasible.
    yeah, i am going to make a video tutorial myself :)

    Quote Originally Posted by iostream View Post
    Maybe need some good hexor :) to make hex low resource .
    but there no pdb release with these file. can you find it?
    I have been looking for the original release, but i have yet to find anything useful or any pdb files :(

  6. #6
    i liek pie iceblade112 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    1,165Posts

    Re: Possible secondary s2 file release

    Quote Originally Posted by altasking View Post
    I have been looking for the original release, but i have yet to find anything useful or any pdb files :(
    The original release never had the pdb files.
    Quote Originally Posted by yolinlin View Post
    wocao,you are very diao!
    [5:11:41 PM] oxysoft: everyone thumb down iceblade112 [link to post removed by grate mod]

  7. #7
    Ultimate Member iostream is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2004 Join Date
    ThailandLocation
    176Posts

    Re: Possible secondary s2 file release

    Quote Originally Posted by iceblade112 View Post
    The original release never had the pdb files.
    It exist :)

  8. #8
    i liek pie iceblade112 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    1,165Posts

    Re: Possible secondary s2 file release

    Quote Originally Posted by iostream View Post
    It exist :)
    yep, but not within the original public release :/
    Quote Originally Posted by yolinlin View Post
    wocao,you are very diao!
    [5:11:41 PM] oxysoft: everyone thumb down iceblade112 [link to post removed by grate mod]



Advertisement