Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Trickster Online Private Server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Im looking for a Trickster Private Server, i will surely join one if that thing really exist? many people tried making one but noone wants to host one.
tell me if there is a existing Trickster Private Server in present.
thanks
sorry for my bad english

Reaction score
same here i did try to use the server setup guide here in the forums but couldnt follow it as easy as other game server setups.:blink:

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Reaction score
i've been asked by some one else too try to open one so i might try when i have time

edit: k it is now running but i can't login so i must of done something wrong

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Now have 1 private server in thai (thailand)!
IP Address 202.183.164.3 URL
This pserver is running by using official serverfile from cuz admin hiring gm of thai official trickster stealing server file to him.
in this server have class3....
hope you can stealing server from them and share it to me !!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Who knows how to play this old trickster server? With being able to read Chinese?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The few projects that were working on it, got stopped at the packet encryption I believe, Its far too long and complicated I think was the issue. Unless you can find another team of people to do it, or you can, not sure if we'll see one in English anytime soon.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
trickstermemories.com

I found a Chinese/English/Korean private server if anyone cares. It looks like they are trying to translate but most the players speak English. There aren't a lot of players, but the people that are on there play often. It's .5 beta I think, but they are raising money for season 2 files.

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
trickstermemories.com

I found a Chinese/English/Korean private server if anyone cares. It looks like they are trying to translate but most the players speak English. There aren't a lot of players, but the people that are on there play often. It's .5 beta I think, but they are raising money for season 2 files.

1. The latest post on that thread is 3 years ago, don't necro threads that old.

2. That server was made on this forum by me and Iceblade, and hosted by hackerz. Hackerz(Dillon) left the team afterwards, taking the server with him, and is the owner of that server of which you speak of.

3. Iceblade and I continue to work on creating a open source server and client for trickster and help people with private server development here. Please read the entire forum before posting. Enjoy :)

Reaction score
trickstermemories.com

I smell a scam.
Go play rTO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back