Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can ANYONE unpack an older version of Trickster?

Reaction score
I have this client, which... pikababii found!
:D
But...
I plan to develop off it, but I'm having trouble decrypting it.
Hehe... anyone know how?
:3
TeamViewer, not sending you the actual client.

Reaction score
...?
Screenies of what?
P.S. I unpacked it, but I need help finding the IP, already changed to local, but doesn't work.
The buttons and menu stuffs are hidden, cause waayyy back, you had to use web login to play.

Screenies of the client:

iceblade112 - Can ANYONE unpack an older version of Trickster? - RaGEZONE Forums

iceblade112 - Can ANYONE unpack an older version of Trickster? - RaGEZONE Forums

Need any more?
._.

You should know I don't kid about Trickster. (and I'm always active on this project)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You should know I don't kid about Trickster. (and I'm always active on this project)
Do some research about me first before you make such statement :eek:tt1:

Well, if you share the client files, perhaps 'we' could sometimes help you figure it out, working together... here... not in 'your' own 'place' like you always wanted ppls to go to... :wink:

Good to know that you always active... :thumbup1:

Back