Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Find: CO3 Official Site & Events

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
deadplayer2 - New Find: CO3 Official Site & Events - RaGEZONE Forums

Yesterday, I found the official site for CO3, which is filled with up-to-date information, new maps, mobs, characters and skills, etc. The game gives me excitement and it’s really fun. Not just that, there is an event that gives up the New iPad, Point Cards or the first-to-experience-game chances, and all you need to do is to leave your e-mail address there.

Didn’t find anywhere telling when the game will hit the market, but as a gamer who has been through ups and downs in Conquer Online for more than five years, I really wish to win something from the game! Anyone wanna follow me to this new adventurous world? Just go to the same server if you like!

Check out the information at and join me when it’s on the market!

Ridin' Solo
Reaction score
The current CO everyone is playing is 2.0 right? Will 3.0 be totally different or something ???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pulled directly from the VIP CO forums from one of the GM's

Well, I just received several reports that many people spread around the rumors that our Conquer Online 2.0 will be shut down because of the release of CO3, which has been confirmed to be a false presumption.

We're NOT going to shut down any games because of the new games, Conquer Online 3 will be a whole new game compared to what we have right now.

Both games will be running at the same time, players can get to choose which one they'd like to play.

In a word, Conquer Online 2.0 will NOT be shut down because of CO3. Thank you for your attention.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Conquer 3.0 is not all that different... They are upgrading all the maps , characters and making it 3D as far as I am aware.

Although you will be starting with a whole new character as you cant transfer anything it is surely going to be better than CO2 as its also not going to be Pay to Win! So basically everyone has a chance to be good without spending $10,000 on CPs

Well Done TQ!

Back