Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Conquer Online: The Oriental Assassin Springs to Action!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After a long month of waiting, my archer finally can become the Oriental Assassin, which is the latest addition to Conquer Online!

Here’s the video I found on YouTube channel elaborating on how the skills can be used, if you’re interested in this, click the link.

>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<

Here’s what I found from other site:
Being introduced as a powerful long-range fighter, the video shows a promising future for this mystery from the East. They are not just excellent at hunting monsters, but also doing great at single or group PvP. Based on CO’s “easy-to-learn” design concept, new players can also learn how to use their assassin quickly, getting you right into the action! You begin your training as a dedicated Archer, gaining the strength and ability needed to become an ancient assassin at Level 40!
Roselyn - Conquer Online: The Oriental Assassin Springs to Action! - RaGEZONE Forums

With the arrival the Oriental Assassin, a new US server will also be opened on Jan. 29th, which takes the name of this wonderful new addition to CO! To give the newer adventurers a boost to help them begin their adventure, the CO team has prepared several fun events ( ) for all players on the “Assassin” server, along with a starter pack that’s full of useful goodies!

With the Oriental Assassins unleashed upon the world, CO now has 2 different styles of legendary swords for hire, the Ninja and the Oriental Assassin. Which will be given the opportunity to prove who’s the strongest? Only time will tell!

Are you intrigued by this addition? I sure am, if you like it, join me here!

Back