Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Conquer Server Files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all.Could someone please link me to the most usable server files?Many thanks!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've looked through pretty much every page and I'd say 85% of the links are dead.

I'm not begging - I'm asking for opinions which still stands.

"most usable server files"

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
I didn't say you were begging, I said the second part was relevant. You are being lazy. The first 3 threads all have working links and are source code releases, pick one and start building. I personally suggest the Deity release because I am partial to SQLite, very easy to work with.

Have you notice how few replies there are to help threads? Nobody in this section is interested in helping newbies. You will not receive a response and you will waste valuable time you could spend setting up your server.

Here's a good life-tip: Don't waste time waiting for others to do what you could be doing yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back