Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Conquer Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The wiki is back up and now contains Packets from various versions, and Enums associated with those packets. Other pages including encryption and file structures are being added currently.

It is not finshed but i will continue to update it as i go, eventually it should hold every packet Conquer uses for all versions of the client. Aswell as a whole bunch of Enums which are used in the data packets.

There is a small note about each packet regarding its usage and in some cases some packet history.

There is a contact email on the wiki, or you may post here with additional content that people think needs to be added. If your going to post a packet it needs to be a complete structure, not a half finshed one with missing fields.

Its available here: dead link removed

Thanks are always appreciated.

Update 22/07/2013

Hi everyone,

The wiki has been updated and restructured, the layouts for packets has been improved and is now clearer while providing more information. Enums have been split up to allow for different versions. Packets are now categorised by version and sender to make it clear who actually uses the packet. A category has also been created to group file formats.

I have also expanded the number of 4267 packets on the wiki to almost completion, just missing the 1012 packet which I aim to add in the next couple of days.

The naming convention of CO_Packet_<name> has been dropped in favour of more readable, user friendly names.

I have also created a page detailing a brief history of the Conquer Client, if you can contribute to this please pm me, tweet me(@Korvacs) or email me(coresourcewiki@gmail.com).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back