Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] Setting up a Conquer Online Server [Old]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the guide , was looking for one :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, I got profession, job, life, level, stats and scroll commands working, items&skills and spawns doesnt work.. any idea how to fix?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Evertime i try to use CO full server it always fails no matter what i put in the config.ini i tried useing my hamachi ip
then i used the loop-back ip 127.0.0.1 and it didnt work!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey, whenever i try to login, it says its "under maintenace or there is internet congestion. please login again later." help please

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
NPC's found in TC,it works with official client,i made it 2 work,i'l try with QO ... !

Reaction score
Evertime i try to use CO full server it always fails no matter what i put in the config.ini i tried useing my hamachi ip
then i used the loop-back ip 127.0.0.1 and it didnt work!
Make sure you use the right username and password.

hey, whenever i try to login, it says its "under maintenace or there is internet congestion. please login again later." help please
Make sure you use the IP that is next to the listen button when you run the server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I need help.....i created account on account tables....and left everything blank and only had username but whats the password i use to login?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dont put any password, when u login into your account it will save the password u enter there.

Reaction score
I need help.....i created account on account tables....and left everything blank and only had username but whats the password i use to login?
When logging into the server, put whatever password you want. Like if your account name is test and you want your password to be test123, when you select the server in the client to login, you will use "test" as your account name and "test123" as your password. Now every time you want to login with that account, you will use "test" and "test123".

The password is stored into the table automatically when you login with the account.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i had a problem,when i login to my server and i have port forwarding all the port>.<
"Connetion failed due to server maintenance or internet congestion.pls try again"
i got that problem need help,thanks.

Reaction score
i had a problem,when i login to my server and i have port forwarding all the port>.<
"Connetion failed due to server maintenance or internet congestion.pls try again"
i got that problem need help,thanks.

Well if its a port problem, you obviously didn't forward the ports correctly or theres a problem with your router.

If it's an IP problem, then make sure you are using the correct IP addresses.

You've done something wrong somewhere, so read over the guide again. I won't be helping anyone over MSN anymore.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
>.<,i have forward all the port and i use the [Listing] Ip and also same problem,i useing Aztech router(i think no problem on my router,i just use 1month ago),but i no try use hamaci .

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ok now i use 127.0.0.1 ip and port,i have forward correctly.
PS: new problem
Code:
Error: Connection with the server is interrupted.please try again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back