Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] Setting up a Conquer Online Server [Old]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KVP

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Face It There Is No Conquer Online Private Servers If There Was They Would Tell U Some

there are private servers out there.. Qonquer for one.. never played it though

Reaction score
lol. i registered so that i cud use this guide, but the links for the server files and database backup wont work for me >.< tells me download session is invalid.. can u use another host site to upload plz ??

tyvm

Yeah, I'll put some mirrors here in a second.

Edit;
Try these

Face It There Is No Conquer Online Private Servers If There Was They Would Tell U Some

The files aren't fake. If you can't follow a guide that tells you exactly what do to, thats your problem. And, just like almost all the other server files, the teams that release the files never release them to RZ. Someone has to find them and post them their selves.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Great work Ron, even I managed to get this server up and running in a short space of time, but....I have noticed a problem, the commands list you gave. Half of them dont work, such as skills, I am not able to get equips and the /heal doesnt work.......just thought I would mention that o_O maybes its just me.....lol

Reaction score
Great work Ron, even I managed to get this server up and running in a short space of time, but....I have noticed a problem, the commands list you gave. Half of them dont work, such as skills, I am not able to get equips and the /heal doesnt work.......just thought I would mention that o_O maybes its just me.....lol

Open the accounts table and put an * under the flag column for your account.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
* doesnt work, as i figured you know that, and so i guessed u meant an 8 but that hasnt changed anyhting either, i have set it to 8 and still the items dont work, or the skills..........i jst wondering if there is anything else that could be wrong?

(btw, thxs for helping :D)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I try to change the IP and Server name, it tells me i cant edit the table because there is no primary key set...how do i fix this?

Sorry for the double post, but you also said "Extract the server files and go into the Config.ini file"

Where do i find this?

Right, sorry about that, i got it working, but why are there NO monsters or NPCs anywhere lol

:alienmental:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
* doesnt work, as i figured you know that, and so i guessed u meant an 8 but that hasnt changed anyhting either, i have set it to 8 and still the items dont work, or the skills..........i jst wondering if there is anything else that could be wrong?

(btw, thxs for helping :D)

Sorry, I mean't 8 heh. The /item command hasn't been added in the files posted in this topic nor the revision 2 files. I'll add that command when I get home. I'll also add the /wskill command too. As for spells, you're supposed to use the command like this;

Code:
/spell <spell ID> <level>

I'm pretty sure thats it. I'll double check when I get home. Can't exactly think straight right now since I have some stuff going on.

Right, sorry about that, i got it working, but why are there NO monsters or NPCs anywhere lol
There are NPCs and monsters in Twin City. The CoEmu is focusing on adding features to the server before perfecting the database.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ah OK I actually just assumed it was my client being an butt lol, I think I just found a database that has more things added, not sure yet, rapidshare annoys me, i do with people would use mediafire.com then we dont have to sit here for 2 hours while it decides to give us our download.

Also thanks for deleting my posts =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seems like I'm the biggest idiot here. Everytime I get to the PGAdmin part, I can't ever get database to connect, and I've followed everything the guild said, but still it refuses to work. >.>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ron - [Guide] Setting up a Conquer Online Server [Old] - RaGEZONE Forums

I decided to just clear the username for now...was wondering what else I did wrong. o.o

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would internet connection speed effect it any? If so, that's probably why Ic an't get it to work, my nets being stupidly slow today =\

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Meh, I'll try it again tomorrow, got a lil too frustrated with it tonight :p. Just tryin to make a server to test my armor/weap edits I do. >.> And maybe in due time, maybe make it a real server :eek:

Edit: Thanks for the help anyway. =)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Now ive went through all the steps 5 times now and still when i try to run the server i get the "connection to server interupted message" Im using the qo client and my server.dat and config.ini are updated? Any tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back