Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So first off I'm new to what's going on. I was trying to figure out a way to cheat the nexus and get ahead for a change and came upon this. Could someone please tell me what exactly this emulator is for? Can you log in on your actual nexus character and dupe items then have that carry over to the real nexus? Any information would be great.. thanks!

//Smoke One

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Haha thats understandable. Sadly even if i were to put forth effort to try to cheat nexus it would be near impossible. But what exactly is emulatetk.com then? To me it looks like a way to cheat the nexus or just a way for average playing people to have archon abilities. Since you will not help me, please enlighten me on the situation then.

//Smoke One

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Haha thats understandable. Sadly even if i were to put forth effort to try to cheat nexus it would be near impossible. But what exactly is emulatetk.com then? To me it looks like a way to cheat the nexus or just a way for average playing people to have archon abilities. Since you will not help me, please enlighten me on the situation then.

//Smoke One

Are you serious? you have no idea what an emulator is? ummm.. wake up and smell reality...

it's not for cheating in any way. It allows running an alternate server.. as in.. instead of playing on the official servers you play on another.

Back