Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Maps?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hex editor

ok, about finding the size of each map.. i dont get it, you said 001E 001E is 30x30, what would 000C 000C be? Is there somewhere I can find a conversion chart or something for these values? thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok, about finding the size of each map.. i dont get it, you said 001E 001E is 30x30, what would 000C 000C be? Is there somewhere I can find a conversion chart or something for these values? thanks

Just Use the calculator (Start-All Progams-accessories), find Menu View then select scientific , there will be a lot of option to convert between Hex,Oct, Dec, Bin Etc.

000C 000C <-- Hexa
12 12 <-- Dec

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
it seems that the file is corrupted, i cannot open the .rar file, it said " The Archive is unknown format or damaged".

and 1 more thing, everytime i created new account, it will stuck in the map!.. how can i fix this problem?

PS. If possible, please send your entire Server Emulator to me via Hardinata@yahoo.com. I really want to play this game..

Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Last time , I Upload an *.zip file not *.rar , pls check again

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone have a Map editor for 6.5 ? The last link i found was dead... and i would really like to make map with better texture then the old Map Maker...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah, I also have the old map maker but it is out of date now. Is there a newer version? All the links don't work.

Back