Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The Nexus TK Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was just wondering what happen to this server dev.
Is it like passed onto cause they have a working server and are still working on it now or it that their personal server and will not be giving out their source work when finished?

These are all questions I would like answered thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That is their developement server. there will be releasing it to the public once it gets out of Beta (It is currently in Alpha, Beta is Expecting sometime this year)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Zero™;3226909 said:
I was just wondering what happen to this server dev.
Is it like passed onto cause they have a working server and are still working on it now or it that their personal server and will not be giving out their source work when finished?

These are all questions I would like answered thanks.

Runegard is the server for the old Hyul Project. This server is advancing on a daily basis. The server files will not be given out for this and it will never be a public release (however anyone can play). Runegard is not based on NexusTK's Korean Mythology, it is based on Norse mythology with all new spells/items/weapons/quests/maps. The game is built around party play, so if you're a loaner (soloer), you're up poop creek without a paddle in Runegard.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
runegard, is meh. no solo offer = band for anyone who plays late nights. Also the levels start off way slower than normal nexus. very grindy til you get big. as a rating of 1-10 i give rune gard a healthy 5

Back