Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WYD Servers are dieing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
WYD Servers are dying?

Hi,
I have noticed that WYD Servers aren't what they used to be.
WYD-World- Had lots and lots of players online but now it has now less user's than ever
WYD Domination- Was a great server untill it closed, Now its Gamemaster Sagon re-opend it and its pretty much dead.
WYD SP Philipines(I don't know its real name)- had many user's but now i don't know what has happend it has a lower amount of user's.

QUESTION: Do you think that WYD Server's are dieing? Are you still playing in any WYD Server?

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thats true,
Many have left WYD to play other games.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's primarily due to the lack of open development for WYD servers. No one is releasing files and content that the average interested user can use to host their own server. There have been in the past a few people who say they were but it just never happened.

Caffeine <3 Nicotine
Reaction score
im here ..

i don't stop developing haha...

support WYD2

XDXDXD ^^ more power for my co developer / player
of wyd/sd

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys can someone has a full client and server of 6.56 full god to soul quest all fixed i'm really dying to have that copy... LOL! tnx.^__^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wyd Asia

alive =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im here ..

i don't stop developing haha...

support WYD2

XDXDXD ^^ more power for my co developer / player
of wyd/sd
To be honest you might as well not be here, you continue to say you develop servers and yes you do.. But none of it is really beneficial to us since you release nothing and what you do release is generally really outdated and pretty much useless. Obviously this is so you can have "the best" files for yourself, but is there harm in releasing stuff to us that is actually english and usable?

*edit*
Sorry, never noticed you have actually posted some more recent stuff, it'd be great if you helped with some more support so pretty much anyone can get the files running (meaning a new updated guide) and also a proper tutorial on how to make GM characters, use commands etc.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
To be honest you might as well not be here, you continue to say you develop servers and yes you do.. But none of it is really beneficial to us since you release nothing and what you do release is generally really outdated and pretty much useless. Obviously this is so you can have "the best" files for yourself, but is there harm in releasing stuff to us that is actually english and usable?

*edit*
Sorry, never noticed you have actually posted some more recent stuff, it'd be great if you helped with some more support so pretty much anyone can get the files running (meaning a new updated guide) and also a proper tutorial on how to make GM characters, use commands etc.

cheal was banned cus he though that he was the only deveolper and bumping etc

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Acessem e se divirtam servidor 7.54 dedicado servidor PVP estamos perto de uma atualização!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
WYD PS is not Dying its because 6.13 and 6.56 is almost obsolete and too few developers still working on it. and many developers are now trying to develop 7.54 - 758. But crash mystery still a big question to everyone's head. we can do so much of developing 7.54 to 7.58 from item functions, mounts npc and up to NELL Functions. But First we need to solve this Crash problem... We already did that.. but one thing is remain unsolved :) that is why wydpilipinas have restart every 4 hours to prevent server crash and rollbacks... kinda annoying but we are not sleeping solving that... Why wydpilipinas still on 7.54? why are we moving to a higher version while the bugs still on the lower version? 7.54 have lots of bugs.. specially the skills. anyone here have a perfect skill data? i dont think so.. because packets from client to server is different and you need to match it...

If there is a source code of a plain TM made in assembly or C++ i think we will all be happy developing wyd...
wydpilipinas players range is server 1 50 to 80 sometimes 100 on week days on weekend is 80 to 100 +++
Server 2 30 to 60 on weekdays and 40 to 70 on week ends...

I am not advertising i don't need that. this is to clarify about my server according to the T.S.

So Good Luck guys for developing WYD Servers..

P.S. I dont Give Codes and source of wydpilipinas and how it works. we don't copy paste most of the functions and its all credits to Kikoki. Most of our tools from Website Template to TMServer and game automation is our own program and its made from vb.net

WYDPH - HINA .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back