Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1.5 Source Visual Studio 2012 "Cannot open include file: 'afxdb.h'"

Reaction score
I had no other chance so I have downloaded Visual Studio 2012. I was following http://forum.ragezone.com/f497/tutorial-build-gunz-1-5-a-941041/ this guide to compile the National Gunz source, and got stuck. When I try to build "CSCommon" I get the following error:

Code:
Error	1	error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'afxdb.h': No such file or directory	C:\Users\user\Desktop\Gunz\Source\Source_Code\Stable\CSCommon\Include\stdafx.h	14	1	CSCommon

Do I need to install something else ?

Reaction score
Ah, You are using visual 2012? I am not sure about it... Check if there MFC for 2012 if not then try to install this one maybe it will work.

Well there is no MFC for 2012. I have installed VS 2013 but got a problem with that library.. it says there is no vs installed on the computer (tried running as admin). Will see what I can do.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Okay, here's a workaround:
Find winnt.h. (Hover the mouse over the filename from the error to see the path)

Search for:
Code:
typedef void * POINTER_64 PVOID64;

Replace with:
Code:
typedef void * __ptr64 PVOID64;

Upvote 0
Back