Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

2008 Client stops loading and closes out

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my 2008 cliient exits/closes out when it starts loading the meshes, it happens when i add text (new .elu line) to the man01.xml

why does this happen? it loads fine if the elu is in the Man.mrs but once i add the text to the man01.xml that's when the loading stops and shuts the client down.

i was able to add clothing items fine with the 2007 client files. so is there anything special that i have to do with the 2008 files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did you make sure to make the numbers go in order?

i believe so, the last was "parts89" i put the new 1 "parts90"
any other ideas you have? :]

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

Hey Number 12, i just noticed that somewhere in man01.xml, one of the parts skipped from parts23 to parts26, hmm i should probably just post the xml, shouldn't i? or is it not neccessary?

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

ok, i took the last 2 parts and changed them to fit inbetween parts23 & parts26, so now the last 2 are parts24 and parts25. think that might help? going to try it...

---------- Post added 07-06-2010 at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-05-2010 at 11:55 PM ----------

crap, nope, dosn't work =/

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
NEVER MIND EVERYONE! i got the game to stop crashing, i downloaded and used a xml editor called XML Notepad 2007 from Microsoft, and now i have no issues with the game crashing, and i can add my custom clothing items now.

Upvote 0
Back