Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

5th Character

Reaction score
I've seen several threads on many gunz forums where people have requested the ability to create a 5th character. Why is it no one has tried doing it? Wouldn't you just have to increase the MAX_CHAR_COUNT to 5 and do a xml edit so a 5th character selection bar shows?

Reaction score
Yeah I gave it a shot last night. GunZ Generates a blank 5th character for the db, but it never shows in game. I think it has to do with charnum being given a value of -1 (which is a deleted character value I believe). I don't think charnum goes higher than 3, and I can't find the table that controls that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Yeah I gave it a shot last night. GunZ Generates a blank 5th character for the db, but it never shows in game. I think it has to do with charnum being given a value of -1 (which is a deleted character value I believe). I don't think charnum goes higher than 3, and I can't find the table that controls that.

there is parts on the source also :D

Upvote 0
Back