Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can Not Access Server...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea i get that when i try to login to my server. I follwed the tut perfect and i turn the server on and all thats going fine but when i try to login it says can not access server? Any ideas guys?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea i used my ip. So you think if i make it localhost ip itll work? And if it will whats localhost ip?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bump.

Can some one else tell me what you think i should do...

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Put all IP's as global if running an online server, then on the LOCAL machine that has it INSTALLED use ip 127.0.0.1 or for testing, set ALL IP's to 127.0.0.1

You can check ports at

Upvote 0
The beer?? Its here !!!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Change the ip in the bottum of gunz to 127.0.0.1 or localhost and then try again. [that is the ip for localhost].

Btw do you use the JulyMatch Server. I cannot connect to that one eighter. But to the "old" one i can connect with out any problem.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Change the ip in the bottum of gunz to 127.0.0.1 or localhost and then try again. [that is the ip for localhost].

Btw do you use the JulyMatch Server. I cannot connect to that one eighter. But to the "old" one i can connect with out any problem.
Hate to ask casue this post already makes me look like a 1337 noob but you got a link to the July Match server? it would help me out alot

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no i dont think so moppy but I HAVE THE SAME PROB it sucks dont it i tryed puting in that ip before this tread was made and it doesnt work for me i even opened ports i think you have to change ports or somethen nothing shows up on the match server thing not even invaild zitemcheck just nothing and it gives me the error

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Not the IP:yeahright <== like this smilie

The Questions & Awnsers has been moved to the "Public releases", its a sticky.

And the reasen why you can't connect is probably because the .xml files in your match server are different from the one in your system.mrs. So what you need to do is unpack the system.mrs and put those files in your matchfolder or put the files need (not all) from your match server into your system.mrs.

Upvote 0
Back