Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Is this still active?

Extreme Coder - Delphi
Reaction score
Is Gunz Development/Servers still an active thing that people do ?

Slothstronaut
Reaction score
If I had a computer I would still make maps, simply for the fun of it.

Don't think I'd be able to do any Gunz devving on this sad excuse of a phone, though... Especially considering it is barely able to even run the internet browser half the time.

Upvote 0
Retired modder
Reaction score
Bounty hunter :p
It's indeed not active anymore. But I love to see it change.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm still here, trying to re-setup my server but weird bugs occure that never happened to me in the past. It's like they don't want me to come back anymore :w00t:

Upvote 0
Slothstronaut
Reaction score
Always was and always will be my favorite game of all time. Really miss when this section and private servers were active, I honestly get stronger feelings of nostalgia thinking about those days than anything else I can think of...

:bawling:

Upvote 0
C:\User\Secondary\Desktop
Reaction score
Well, old games is litterly outdated, when i'm showing a newgen GunZ The Duel they saying like what the heck is this "Always about the Graphics" I don't think anyone will take the time to change the graphics... for this deathly community... or we need to wait for masangsoft what they doing to revive the community back[Like put it on Steam], why would you program for 1 person per day totally waste of time, There's some people who re-creating GunZ but ya in unity3d it plays like gunz 2 lol

Upvote 0
Reaction score
The motivation for people to work on the game died when the top server is a piece of poop backdoored server. Kek. The playerbase is too small for most people to compete with the convenience of knowing theres 2-3 servers that will always have more than 25 people online so they still go to ugg or freestyle. I'll be working on the game again soon hopefully when I get some hours off work.

Upvote 0
Be a kicker than cheater.
Reaction score
2 common problems pservers are down:
- Cheaters
- DoS atk
- Ordinary advertiser can't really help your server to grow. You have to waste your money.

Reason few devs (rookie):
- time for fun or just to experience (just like me)

BTW, I am active, but GunZ in total is something just like dead. Miss y'all.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Create a new game High Graphic without the same controls k-style and more make it new game and popular for esport

Upvote 0
Back