Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I can not add items

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am using the jur13n files clean

I added the items in my model / woman. I added my sytem of matchserver / sytem this code:
PHP:
<ITEM id="530514" name="iceelemental" type="avatar" slot="avatar" avatar_head="eq_head_iceelemental" avatar_chest="eq_chest_iceelemental" avatar_hand="eq_hands_iceelemental" avatar_legs="eq_legs_iceelemental" avatar_feet="eq_feet_iceelemental"  res_sex="f" res_level="0" lc_price ="10" bt_price="5000" iscashitem="false" rent_period="7" weight="0" desc="teste" />    <ITEM id="530515" name="raven" type="avatar" slot="avatar" avatar_head="eq_head_raven" avatar_chest="eq_chest_raven" avatar_hand="eq_hands_raven" avatar_legs="eq_legs_raven" avatar_feet="eq_feet_raven"  res_sex="f" res_level="0" lc_price ="0" bt_price="5000" weight="0" desc="teste" iscashitem="false" rent_period="7"/>    <ITEM id="530516" name="flamearmor" type="avatar" slot="avatar" avatar_head="eq_head_flamearmor" avatar_chest="eq_chest_flamearmor" avatar_hand="eq_hands_flamearmor" avatar_legs="eq_legs_flamearmor" avatar_feet="eq_feet_flamearmor"  res_sex="f" res_level="0" lc_price ="0" bt_price="5000" weight="0" desc="teste" iscashitem="false" rent_period="7"/>          <ITEM id="530524" name="eliteuniform" type="avatar" slot="avatar" avatar_head="eq_head_eliteuniform" avatar_chest="eq_chest_eliteuniform" avatar_hand="eq_hands_eliteuniform" avatar_legs="eq_legs_eliteuniform" avatar_feet="eq_feet_eliteuniform"  res_sex="f" res_level="0" lc_price ="20" bt_price="5000" weight="0" desc="teste" iscashitem="false" rent_period="7"/>          <ITEM id="530525" name="DesertWarrior" type="avatar" slot="avatar" avatar_head="eq_head_DesertWarrior" avatar_chest="eq_chest_DesertWarrior" avatar_hand="eq_hands_DesertWarrior" avatar_legs="eq_legs_DesertWarrior" avatar_feet="eq_feet_DesertWarrior"  res_sex="f" res_level="0" lc_price ="0" bt_price="5000" weight="0" desc="teste"  iscashitem="false" rent_period="7"/>    <ITEM id="530526" name="gears" type="avatar" slot="avatar" avatar_head="eq_head_gears" avatar_chest="eq_chest_gears" avatar_hand="eq_hands_gears" avatar_legs="eq_legs_gears" avatar_feet="eq_feet_gears"  res_sex="f" res_level="0" lc_price ="26" bt_price="5000" iscashitem="false" rent_period="7" weight="0" desc="teste"/>    <ITEM id="530527" name="mummi" type="avatar" slot="avatar" avatar_head="eq_head_mummi" avatar_chest="eq_chest_mummi" avatar_hand="eq_hands_mummi" avatar_legs="eq_legs_mummi" avatar_feet="eq_feet_mummi"  res_sex="f" res_level="0" lc_price ="30" bt_price="5000" iscashitem="false" rent_period="7" weight="0" desc="teste"/>    <ITEM id="530528" name="Gorilla Avatar (Female)" type="avatar" slot="avatar" avatar_head="eq_head_gorilla" avatar_chest="eq_chest_gorilla" avatar_hand="eq_hands_gorilla" avatar_legs="eq_legs_gorilla" avatar_feet="eq_feet_gorilla"  res_sex="f" res_level="0" lc_price ="30" bt_price="5000" iscashitem="false" rent_period="7" weight="0" desc="From the jungle, here it comes the Gorilla!"/>    <ITEM id="530529" name="Needdle Armor Avatar (Female)" type="avatar" slot="avatar" avatar_head="eq_head_needlearmor" avatar_chest="eq_chest_needlearmor" avatar_hand="eq_hands_needlearmor" avatar_legs="eq_legs_needlearmor" avatar_feet="eq_feet_needlearmor"  res_sex="f" res_level="0" lc_price ="30" bt_price="5000" iscashitem="false" rent_period="7" weight="0" desc="Get closer carefully, you can get hurt without waiting it."/>

and in the shop.xml I added all the id of the items I added.

but when I open the matchserver I get the following error:(the images showing the errors are attached)

and the log shows this error:
PHP:
Load XML from memory : strings.xml(0x0052) - SUCCESSLoad XML from memory : cserror.xml(0x0052) - SUCCESS[12/14/17 17:14:28] Read Item Descriptor Failed

Sorry, my english, could someone please help me??

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back