Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

administrator unmask name

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good afternoon guys, I used this tutorial to just unmask the name and leave the level as ( -- ) but I got the following resolved:

ilmar_20171205_170836 - administrator unmask name - RaGEZONE Forums ilmar_20171205_171044 - administrator unmask name - RaGEZONE Forums ilmar_20171205_171056 - administrator unmask name - RaGEZONE Forums ilmar_20171205_171108 - administrator unmask name - RaGEZONE Forums

This was the tutorial:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f497/tut-unmask-gunz-1-5-a-870006/

Why are you like this? Can someone help me unmask only the name of: 255, 254 ??

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Oh I remember this issue, people had a lot of complaints about it, I also remember there was a fix for it, but I am unable to find it.

If I recall right, the problem was that the code doesn't cover all the places that need to be unmasked, so all you need to do is look for them, it's not that hard. As for the level, you have it masked, is there a problem with that ?

If I find the link for the fix I'll update you, or just show me the problem and I'll tell you what to do.

Update: Yes I was right, look at the comments in the tutorial link, they told him that he missed some spots

Upvote 0
Back