Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Agent Error Bypass (Testers Needed)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Im working on a fix for the Agent Error. AE isn't a real bug so i this won't be a real fix, so from now on i call it AE Bypass.

Im working on it and i probably finished it in a couple of minutes. The problem is that im at work and can't test it, so can someone test it?

Reply here if you do want to test it, then i will edit this post as soon as finished my bypass.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
In time, in time. I always share, still thinking this forum is to learn. So all wait for my name and the release date of the fix,, NOW BOW FOR ME

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
or u set all Traffic/any protocols on ur router so u dont get AE lol
and if u dont have this on ur router...IT SUX

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bow? You're my god if this works xD

I don't like to bumsuck but i would REALLY appreciate this,

Owning my brother's butt will be one step more sweeter..

Hope release date is soon / hope i can test

+Rep (if Ragezone did it ><)

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
if Ragezone did this?

NO, ragezone is good, but im better :D, im a DaVD Developer (look at my title above my avatar).

And i don't need testers anymore, i got it to work. Just need to arrange some stuff and then planning the release date.

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Btw, I got that hexworkshop to work but 19/20 times I save as "gunz.exe" it turns into a corrupted file and I have to start editing all over agan xD (good things its just 2 lines of edit...)

but I got a new gunz.exe now for TeamBSOD ^^

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, i mean't if ragezone did +Rep system lol..

i'm fully aware that you did it yourself ><

Ps.) Centrix u have it ?

EDIT : Hmm i wonder if it's high pings like NAT or low because were close togethor

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hm, something to do with TCP tunneling, or am I reading it wrong in the exe dump?

MAIET Match Client..@.O.`.Q.@.Q...Q.`.Q...Q...O.Logged in Agent, Bind TCP ..TUNNELING_UDP_ALLOWED ..localhost.....O.Connect to Agent by UDP (%s:%d) ....Connect to Agent by TCP (%s:%d)

Or...

MakeCmdFromTunnelingBlob: BlobArrayCount is not 1...SendCommand(AGENT_PEER_FAILED) .....SendCommand(AGENT_PEER_BINDTCP)

Or not. I dunno, really :p Noticed something else though. According to ServerKeeper, there should be a MatchAgent executable, but there isn't any.

bepetemish - Agent Error Bypass (Testers Needed) - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MatchAgent is NAT configuring, unfortunately that file didn't get leaked..

But if bepe has done it then there's np

Bepe Ftw ? ^^

Upvote 0
Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So, what exactly is his fix for? Playing on your own server without AE if you're on a router, or playing against people on your network?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Btw, I got that hexworkshop to work but 19/20 times I save as "gunz.exe" it turns into a corrupted file and I have to start editing all over agan xD (good things its just 2 lines of edit...)

but I got a new gunz.exe now for TeamBSOD ^^

Eh, Then you edited something you werent supposed to (you probably changed something that said "Gunz" inside of the application that it is dependent upon)

And anyways, about IP Blocking, you can do it too, but you have to build the database entries.

You can set a range of IP's for a country, custom IP's, etc, etc, etc.

Upvote 0
Back