Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Archetype?

Be a kicker than cheater.
Reaction score
What do you think about Archetype?

For me, it damage the game. Because it makes the player to aim more fast and to kill enemies/players especially to newbie/noobs. Sad for novice/newbies.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
But is very useful for who have a bad config in our pc. If u dont like this, only remove/dont code it in our source :]

Upvote 0
Be a kicker than cheater.
Reaction score
Yea. You're right, but right now, almost all of Computer has High Technology and the minimum requirements of Gunz is below than todays computers. So there is no need of Low Quality and Archetypes. Items and overpower items are not the only reason of imbalance game, but also Archetypes makes the game more imbalance. (Out of game: See Dota 1 & 2? There is no archetype... Dota vs GunZ? Dota need more higher RAM & CPU than GunZ.)

This is the reason newbies players won't last long in GunZ world, like my friends I invited & played to play GunZ.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It would be interesting if everyone had to play in high quality yes. People would complain though because, as a result of the high resolution, having slightly lower fps can have a decent impact on your aim.

And unfortunately there will always be some sad nerd who finds a way to modify the textures/map. Sorry for the language, but I hate cheaters with a passion.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yea. You're right, but right now, almost all of Computer has High Technology and the minimum requirements of Gunz is below than todays computers. So there is no need of Low Quality and Archetypes. Items and overpower items are not the only reason of imbalance game, but also Archetypes makes the game more imbalance. (Out of game: See Dota 1 & 2? There is no archetype... Dota vs GunZ? Dota need more higher RAM & CPU than GunZ.)

This is the reason newbies players won't last long in GunZ world, like my friends I invited & played to play GunZ.

thinking on this side, it may be that there is such a difficulty for beginners. But believe me, there are still people who need this kind of custom setup for better performance.

Upvote 0
Back