Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Build in BRZ_Release_publish

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using National Gunz client but i don't know how to build in "BRZ_Release_Public" mode. Does anyone have tutorial about how to using them? Please share.

Reaction score
I don't know why people are getting so LAZY these days, I mean seriously can't you go and search at least once...
This is a TOP BASIC THING by the way, anyways to build it BRZ_Release_Publish, in the VS program look at the top bar you'll see it obvious as sun !
Good Luck o_O

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
K. First of all. I'm just a 15 - year old kid, it's hard for me to understand those codes except HTML & CSS. Second, this is the 1st time i make my own gunz. And last but not least, i already searched but i couldn't find anything useful. If you don't want to help me, that's ok, cuz after all, i'm just a lazy kid.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
K. First of all. I'm just a 15 - year old kid. Second, this is the 1st time i make my own gunz. And last but not least, i already searched but i couldn't find anything useful. If you don't want to help me, that's ok, cuz after all, i'm just a lazy kid.

Okay I didn't mean any offense friend, but since you have searched and didn't find, I pretty sure you won't find a thing like this, it's a extreme basic thing to build the source I mean no one would make tutorial to press the build button o_O
anyways, go to the tutorial section you'll find about 100 tutorial on how will you make your own server !

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back