Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Character Creation nomsg (E-1) LogDB?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello once again RZ!
I could use a bit of help, I have compiled and currently got the server up showing, connecting fine, but when attempting to create a character I get the Nomsg (E-1) error. So far my searches have shown a fix with the stored procedures, tried it and it didn't work. Some said that it comes from an incomplete LogDB. So I am asking if anyone can upload a working LogDB SQL File for me, it would be much appreciated. I am also having issues with mssql_connect(); referring to my web, using Appserve 2.6

Thanks RageZoners!

UPDATE:

I used the zitem tool to create a SQL File, which allowed me to identify items which had no names, compared ID's to those in the Zitem, deleted them, and generated shop. Completely removed Nomsg items.
Nomsg error was fixed upon finding a good GunzDB and LogDB.

mssql_connect(); error was fixed by switching to appserv 2.6.0 and removing the ; from the mssql extension

Please close thread :)

Last edited:
Back