Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How i choose VPS for gunz.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How i choose VPS for gunz Player online 30-70 (I haven't enough money)
CPU ???
RAM ???
Harddisk ???
Bandwidth ???
Network ???

so sorry i'm bad english

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1.6GHz
2GB ~
50GB
unlimited ? ..
100MB +
That will do but still wouldn't recommend it, will still lag at some points. Upgrade the CPU, RAM, HDD should be okay for now, Bandwidth must be unlimited or things will load / update extremely slow.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
That will do but still wouldn't recommend it, will still lag at some points. Upgrade the CPU, RAM, HDD should be okay for now, Bandwidth must be unlimited or things will load / update extremely slow.

the minimu, is 1.6GHz if he has no money anyway i didnt actully seen any hosters that provide that low cpu mhm just minimum format

Upvote 0
Veni, Vidi, Vici
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I hope you people are joking. If such a poop game utilizes so much resources, MAIET's source is far worse than I imagine it to be.

More than 4 GB RAM/1.6 GHz for a guy starting a server? Who the duck are you kidding? Have you ever actually monitored the resources your measly 10 player server uses?

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
There's alot people already ask in here.
Search it man.
I have ask before and someone recommend it too.

Upvote 0
Back