Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Last client version to work with Gunz Entropy?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I'm sure some of you remember Gunz Entropy by Legion, however, it doesn't seem to work with Gunz 1.5 (at least the Aeria Gunz version I still have). Does anyone know which Gunz client versions Gunz Entropy supports? My aim is to try and use 3DRipperDX to try and obtain a 3D model of a Gunz map for use in a movie because from the research I've done so far, there is no known way to decompile the .bsp map files that are contained in Gunz' MRS files in a way that would allow you to import them into a 3D modeling program - and since most current servers block tools like 3DRipperDX that use DLL injection because of cheating issues, using Entropy seemed like an easy way to get around this constriction (but if there's an easier way, feel free to tell me as well!) Thanks in advance!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well, I found a different solution. If anyone with the same problem stumbles across this thread in the future, the solution I used is to use the newest release of the server provided by and run 3DRipperDX in Windows XP compability mode with the Gunz.exe - works like a charm.

Upvote 0
Back