Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Completely new to GunZ. A noob friendly guide to setup an entire server?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So I have been playing GunZ for a while now and most of the servers that I used to play on eventually shutdown.

So me any my friends decided to setup a server just so that the few of us could play.
Maybe with the idea of going global at some point?

Anyways, the issue is that in the tutorials section most of the download links are dead.

Or like which GunZ Repack to use, what are the differences between them, and so on.

Please help a noob out,
Thank you.

EDIT:
Even all the links are dead. :(
Does anyone have all these files?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you know how to code?

If so then i recommend you using the clean client, clean source of juri3ns repack. if not than just use juri3ns repack 1

Here's the full repack download link

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do you know how to code?

If so then i recommend you using the clean client, clean source of juri3ns repack. if not than just use juri3ns repack 1

Here's the full repack download link

Thank you. :)
+rep

I am also using this guide:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f497/client-server-files-setup-jur13n-893996/

I hope it's a good one.

But I am stuck at the Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 post installation part at the login screen. Don't know how to setup a connection.
I have only worked with MySQL Server prior.

Could you help me out?

lolcocks - Completely new to GunZ. A noob friendly guide to setup an entire server? - RaGEZONE Forums

Thank you.

Upvote 0
Back