Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

config.xml for every account logged-in in the same Computer.

Be a kicker than cheater.
Reaction score
I have idea to share.

There is only one single "config.xml" for the GunZ game Configuration/Options-Setting.
How about there are config.xml for every account logged-in at the same computer and we will call it AID-config.xml and will be stored to config folder.

Anyone can voluntary-share-code?

Be a kicker than cheater.
Reaction score
config.xml is loaded during init. you would need to somehow retrieve the AID before the game inits.
the only way I can think of doing this is by logging in before the game launches

Thanks for reply. Oh yeah, I remembered. From the mlog.txt= config.xml is loaded during init. But I am not good enough to start a new lines of codes and where to. Hoping that someone will voluntary make and release.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Thanks for reply. Oh yeah, I remembered. From the mlog.txt= config.xml is loaded during init. But I am not good enough to start a new lines of codes and where to. Hoping that someone will voluntary make and release.

I don’t think anyone is going to write this just yet. Someone would need to implement login via launcher before this could be done.
Good luck!

Upvote 0
Back