Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Damage output doesn't match what it says in game [Jorklenis Source]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All weapons seem to be about double damage than what is indicated. The stats in game and in the client/server zitem.xml don't match what's actually happening. Any fixes to get default and matching weapon stats?

I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
All weapons seem to be about double damage than what is indicated. The stats in game and in the client/server zitem.xml don't match what's actually happening. Any fixes to get default and matching weapon stats?

Change the code anti-lead already.

Upvote 0
I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you mean. Can you please elaborate?

To correct this you have to do the following methods but "EYE" is not sure to the solution to this.

Method # 1: Change all anti-lead code.

Method # 2: Check that some code in the game is not badly located which can cause these bugs, you can check ZGame.cpp or verify the code where the cause of the damage in the weapons towards the character is found.

Method # 3: Maybe some RoomTags are wrong added, you can remove all roomstag and test if the same thing still happens.

Method # 4: If it does not work with the previous methods and everything continues the same erase that poop and use the source of the law and send me in "Concha de mi madre".

If you have found the solution to this please let me know, if you need help add me to SKype and maybe I can lend you a hand.

Upvote 0
Back