Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] What are some old servers you really miss and have great memories of.

Reaction score
With GunZ basicly dead. I'd like to dedicate this thread to the good ol' servers you miss.

For me there are only a few, anyone of you remember these?:

• TrueGunZ -> Had such a great community. Got me into GFX.
  • FatalGunZ -> Legendary BGM.mrs
  • IJJI -> Not gonna lie, loved playing the regular version.

Might add some more. Think I'm forgetting some.

What servers do YOU really miss?!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Gunz TheDuel -> traditional server, it was amazing!!
SystemGunz -> private server, however, the best edited server

surely there are several others that marked my game, were great years of scruples =]

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was a game moderator there called ''iSexy''. Not sure if you remember me. Looking back at it that name is ridiculous lol.

iSexy, [GM]OnFire (Azo) , xMx , Cleaver , AceBunny , ... and more staffs.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
With GunZ basicly dead. I'd like to dedicate this thread to the good ol' servers you miss.

For me there are only a few, anyone of you remember these?:

• TrueGunZ -> Had such a great community. Got me into GFX.
  • FatalGunZ -> Legendary BGM.mrs
  • IJJI -> Not gonna lie, loved playing the regular version.

Might add some more. Think I'm forgetting some.

What servers do YOU really miss?!
MocroGunZ

Upvote 0
Slothstronaut
Reaction score
Mocro Gunz, Extreme Gamers Gunz, Trinity Gunz and Evil Gunz.

Although Evil Gunz has reopened so I guess I can't really say I miss it since I can play it again lol

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
TrinityGunz, MocroGunz, RestyleGunz, Legendary Gamers, RawrGunz, HcGunz, ExtremeGamers, InsanityGunz, SkyGunz & more I cant remember.

I've been playing gunz since 11 years old and now im 21, made a tons of different private server of it and I just cant get enough of it. I have so much memories about this game!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DarkGunZ,EvilGunZ,Universe Gamer GunZ(Back when it peaked 700 people online),and ijji were definitely my good days

Upvote 0
Slothstronaut
Reaction score
I can't believe I didn't mention IJJI. I remember when I first started playing Gunz how cool it was to have donors lol Then private servers came out with all the premium items for free and I was like YES!!

Upvote 0
C:\User\Secondary\Desktop
Reaction score
Some another priv8servers, DarkGunZ(scams), BloodGunZ, 360GunZ, DragonGunZ, UnderGunZ, HeatGunZ, LegoGunZ, TrueGunZ, LastGunZ, DRGunZ, CrazyToffiGunZ, HeroGunZ, HeroGamersGunZ, NLGunZ, EagleGunZ, TrinityGunZ, ExtremeGamersGunZ, FGunZ(BanMeForNoReason), SkullGunZ, FatalGunZ, HellGunZ, SystemGunZ Br, LegacyGamersGunZ, AriesGunZ, InternationalGunZ, DualityGunZ, QualityGunZ, FantasyGunZ, HeroicGunZ, NightGunZ, CrazyGunZ, RawrGunZ, SeaGunZ, RebirthGunZ, Restyle GamerZ GunZ, MTGunZ, VietnamGunZ, CreativeGunZ, PerfectGunZ, And Many more forget the names :love:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some another priv8servers, DarkGunZ(scams), BloodGunZ, 360GunZ, DragonGunZ, UnderGunZ, HeatGunZ, LegoGunZ, TrueGunZ, LastGunZ, DRGunZ, CrazyToffiGunZ, HeroGunZ, HeroGamersGunZ, NLGunZ, EagleGunZ, TrinityGunZ, ExtremeGamersGunZ, FGunZ(BanMeForNoReason), SkullGunZ, FatalGunZ, HellGunZ, SystemGunZ Br, LegacyGamersGunZ, AriesGunZ, InternationalGunZ, DualityGunZ, QualityGunZ, FantasyGunZ, HeroicGunZ, NightGunZ, CrazyGunZ, RawrGunZ, SeaGunZ, RebirthGunZ, Restyle GamerZ GunZ, MTGunZ, VietnamGunZ, CreativeGunZ, PerfectGunZ, And Many more forget the names :love:
You're the real mvp, this bring me back so many memories. I almost played on all the servers you mentioned, damn..

Upvote 0
Back