Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] What are some old servers you really miss and have great memories of.

Reaction score
With GunZ basicly dead. I'd like to dedicate this thread to the good ol' servers you miss.

For me there are only a few, anyone of you remember these?:

• TrueGunZ -> Had such a great community. Got me into GFX.
  • FatalGunZ -> Legendary BGM.mrs
  • IJJI -> Not gonna lie, loved playing the regular version.

Might add some more. Think I'm forgetting some.

What servers do YOU really miss?!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Maybe I am just an oldgen, but My absolute favorite was the Maiet International GunZ Server. I would have to say my second was Legacy Gamers back in the day before all the random private servers started popping up. Obviously last would be Trinity, mostly for the community though. As for the rest of these servers, I have never even heard of most of them.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Well, this is my list;

IJJI -> Cousin introduced me to this, got my love for Berserker Mode at the Castle map spamming MGS from this.
Universe Gunz -> First private server I played when I only got AE errors for many other servers including this one, I got to 99 doing quests in mansion with no textures.
Legend Gamer Gunz -> Where I idolized Wizkid lol, this community was like home to me.
Gamenao Gunz -> I loved it for the super mario map and that also got me into Runescape Private Servers with their own NaoScape
EuroGunz -> Beserker mode on the darker map, I say no more. When I registered thats where I decided to use Military, to find out there was another player with that name and I was getting flamed for impersonation.
Trinity Gunz -> Styx's GFX work <3
Duality Gunz -> Nice server
DRGunz -> couldn't play for some reason
FGunz -> First Server I donated to
EG Gunz -> Yas <3
Creative Gunz -> I loved their interface
Sky Gunz -> Basically my first attempt at a pserver with a sponsor which didn't work out well lmao.

Upvote 0
Back