Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Error]Kore patch, dosn't block it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Like i told people,

There are still way's to crash the server even if the server is asm edited. Proof.
I am running a 2008 21 juli server, I've asm edited the matchserver and still it can get crashed by some retards.

First it makes alot .txt and then it makes a weird named txt file called UploadScript.txt.

Code:
user
server
shsrhfxkd
binary
cd LogFile
cd BRAZIL
lcd C:\GunzServer\MatchServer\Log
put 1_MatchLog_2010-06-14-4.txt.dmp
put 1_MatchLog_2010-06-14-4.txt
bye

And it dosn't say in the .txt file Crashdump entered 1 / 2 nothing.

too bad, Alway's when something goods gets released, other people try to duck it up for other servers.

~ Rodi.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Because : Bad edit...

the only thing thats bad here is you, its obviously to see that that patch isn't completed, And since the kore patch was released there will always be a few people trying to do everything they got to bypass it wich shoulden't be that hard.

*Edit* I fixed it..

And a tip : If a someone crashes you? don't come to me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
the only thing thats bad here is you, its obviously to see that that patch isn't completed, And since the kore patch was released there will always be a few people trying to do everything they got to bypass it wich shoulden't be that hard.

*Edit* I fixed it..

and a tip : if you start to ego and you get crashed? Don't come to me. because it will be me doing it.

Your ego is not tolerated here. this is a place of development, furthering the game not seeing who has the biggest penis.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The beer?? Its here !!!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
and a tip : if you start to ego and you get crashed? Don't come to me. because it will be me doing it.

Your ego is not tolerated here. this is a place of development, furthering the game not seeing who has the biggest penis.

So big boy, you got much ego, crashing other peoples server. To bad i give away all me stuff.....

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

*Edit* I fixed it..

sincerely. You're an idiot?
If you needed help, not me..

Upvote 0
Veni, Vidi, Vici
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Like i told people,

There are still way's to crash the server even if the server is asm edited. Proof.
I am running a 2008 21 juli server, I've asm edited the matchserver and still it can get crashed by some retards.

First it makes alot .txt and then it makes a weird named txt file called UploadScript.txt.

Code:
user
server
shsrhfxkd
binary
cd LogFile
cd BRAZIL
lcd C:\GunzServer\MatchServer\Log
put 1_MatchLog_2010-06-14-4.txt.dmp
put 1_MatchLog_2010-06-14-4.txt
bye

And it dosn't say in the .txt file Crashdump entered 1 / 2 nothing.

too bad, Alway's when something goods gets released, other people try to duck it up for other servers.

~ Rodi.
Says the dude with braided hair.

Upvote 0
Veni, Vidi, Vici
Loyal Member
Reaction score
MicroManiacs - [Error]Kore patch, dosn't block it. - RaGEZONE Forums

Discuss.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

1 vs 1 in real? Nah joke guys D:

Go back to Topic and stop Egoing here.
He's here because he needs help. Ye right he shouldn't ego, but don't Start acting
like little childs too.

I think, you maybe just did it wrong.

I Kore Patched (ASM) my Matchserver too and tried to Crash it.

Didn't work.

Upvote 0
Back