Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Anyone here expert in Antilead Systems

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Anyone expert enough or "not cancer" enough here. We made an experimental antilead system and network configurations and some of my current players now are complaining that my antilead system is too much.

I am having a debate with some players regarding how shotgun damage is being calculated. Now my current antilead can 3 shot a guy even with 160+ pings. The players are claiming that our dev team just increased damages on our weapons.

Thanks and best regards,

-Azimuth

Last edited by a moderator:
Retired modder
Loyal Member
Reaction score
School them on how it works.
Wether they believe you or not, that's their problem.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You tried already?

We also implemented a multiagent feature and a third party antihack system.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Retired modder
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You tried already?

We also implemented a multiagent feature and a third party antihack system.

No I just helped you with the information you provided.
The only thing I can tell you needed help with was convincing your players on how the antilead works.
If you're having an other issue, then it's not clear on this thread what your issue is.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yeah. As of now, the major upgrades in our server is a third-party antihack system, antilead and antihack. Normally I hate confrontation with cancers. Obviously their hacks don't work plus with an enhanced antilead, they seem not invincible as compared before. Most people are pushing us to just take what the two big servers currently have but, every server must be unique in terms of features.

Oh GunZ community, what happened to you...

Upvote 0
Back