Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Final files for Aeria GunZ

Reaction score
I'm starting work on spymode/blitzkrieg, and I was wondering if anyone had the last files aeria ever had. Would like to reuse the original blitz & spy images rather than having to create entirely new ones.

Lib

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The xml doesn't contain hardly any spanish, but the images themselves are highly different. I can piece together what the xmls are saying for the most part, just need the english images :p
You do not have english spy images, not sure about blitz, but i believe english images do exists

Upvote 0
Reaction score
The xml doesn't contain hardly any spanish, but the images themselves are highly different. I can piece together what the xmls are saying for the most part, just need the english images :p

You do not have english spy images, not sure about blitz, but i believe english images do exists

Made these for Artic. Contains Spymode images that are English. Feel free to use them.
Code:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ysz2mq

Reactions: Lib
Upvote 0
Back