Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to fix NAT?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Well errrr........... I got NAT on GunZ, I really want to play it normal, but everybody who try'd it, failt.
ROUTER: Siemens Gigaset SX552 WLAN dsl.
I did:

-Port triggering
-Port Forwarding
-Open Ports
-Magic Network

A few people who try'd:
TERMIETJUH
Wizkid
Griever
Jamez/Paladin
Stefan/SWORDZ-NINJA
And a lot more

If someone can help me?
add: bartjehh@hotmail.com or reply here

Tyvm!

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It says that on Halo 3 When i play "Nat is not opened" Well There Should be a NAT Setting in ur router / Modem.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Not, i had very good pings, 9 too tiddo, 30 too legacy, 25 to you. :)

Hmm ok :D

Try forwarding 5100 if u didn't yet?

It says that on Halo 3 When i play "Nat is not opened" Well There Should be a NAT Setting in ur router / Modem.

Thats not the problem.. We are talking about AE here, NAT.. i don't have it, but still at 108 online (record) 0% lagg. so

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Why the hell would u need NAT.. MatchAgent FTW? NAT isn't needed if u use MatchAgent..

Dude i don't think you know what NAT is.
I got NAT, AND 200 pings to my own country on the most servers + Ijji.

And I still cannot play restyle.

Upvote 0
Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol, lock requested.

Also, get over the fact Siemens Gigaset SX551 does NOT support port range forwards.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Lol, lock requested.

Also, get over the fact Siemens Gigaset SX551 does NOT support port range forwards.

1. Siemens Gigaset SX551
Passion got it, and he doesn't have NAT

2. I don't got Siemens Gigaset SX551
I got Siemens Gigaset SX552

Just let some people help me with their ideas, and not with your bloody spam
your goal is getting me down, just leave me and go cyber with a guy, Ok for the most who doesn't know
Wizkid had an server, Legendgamers There was an boy, who acting like an girl, Peter had an E-relation with HIM, and they were cybering, after everything, wizkid told me he always knew that she was an HE.

(Sorry for grammar >.<)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I told you that was planned. You're still as retarded as before I blocked you, right?

Upvote 0
Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Your making thing up, first it was that you was drunk, and now it was planned? I think you liked it.

Both. It was planned and when I was drunk, I were going as far as him. I can see you've never been drunk. If you are, you don't have that much control over yourself anymore. Get some beer, you're 14, you're at the age to get drunk.

Now get the duck over facts and learn to both STFU & GTFO.

Or, even better, just suicide >.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Both. It was planned and when I was drunk, I were going as far as him. I can see you've never been drunk. If you are, you don't have that much control over yourself anymore. Get some beer, you're 14, you're at the age to get drunk.

Now get the duck over facts and learn to both STFU & GTFO.

Or, even better, just suicide >.

Seriously get a life, I don't wanna drink too get drunk, And not suiciding for internet either.
The fact is just your gay.

Upvote 0
Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Seriously get a life, I don't wanna drink too get drunk, And not suiciding for internet either.
The fact is just your gay.

Since when are you not that retarded to not suicide on the internet? Last time I spoke you you were still a retarded, addicted kid, kissing Phail's butt.

Also, I got a life, I'm on school and I'm not doing stuff like you are doing ATM. I'm just trying my ISAServer bypass :]. Fact is I have a great life. You better go out and play in the snow, it just stopped snowing here.

Also, I'm not gay. I'm the one here that likes girls. Since you're pro-er then me, have a look inside My Documents > My pictures and see pics of girls + me. Get over it and get friends yourself.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Since when are you not that retarded to not suicide on the internet? Last time I spoke you you were still a retarded, addicted kid, kissing Phail's butt.

Also, I got a life, I'm on school and I'm not doing stuff like you are doing ATM. I'm just trying my ISAServer bypass :]. Fact is I have a great life. You better go out and play in the snow, it just stopped snowing here.

Also, I'm not gay. I'm the one here that likes girls. Since you're pro-er then me, have a look inside My Documents > My pictures and see pics of girls + me. Get over it and get friends yourself.

Girls that are in the fact boys?

Upvote 0
Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Girls that are in the fact boys?

Nope, girls that I met in real life. Maybe you should meet some girls as well. Also, I wouldn`t be surprised if you were a girl. Since you cry the same way as a girl. (No offensive to girls, I love girls.)

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Nope, girls that I met in real life. Maybe you should meet some girls as well. Also, I wouldn`t be surprised if you were a girl. Since you cry the same way as a girl. (No offensive to girls, I

I bet you can't get a girl, only on internet, in trade for Admin/GM LOL, and your life is being on forums?
And your sigg says: ''Done With gunz''
Why are you still in the F*cking GunZ section, You acting too big for a fat person who is 24/7 online.

Upvote 0
Back