Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to fix the Peer List?

Be a kicker than cheater.
Reaction score
When I join to a Room and to join to the Game, then go back to the Room to wait for another players to also join to Room and Game and wait for them to leave to Game and leave to Room. And after I join again to Game, they are already added in my Peer List and they are visible to the Game but marked as Agent Error (with Error Animation at the top of their head), and they are still in my Peer List. Is there a code to fix this? Are all the source has the same issue, or Are all Gunz Server has the same issue? I am using Gregon13Source, default source.

Sample Screenshot (from Town Map): As you see, 116 versus 124 (Peer List)
cheaterastic - How to fix the Peer List? - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
When I join to a Room and to join to the Game, then go back to the Room to wait for another players to also join to Room and Game and wait for them to leave to Game and leave to Room. And after I join again to Game
WTF ? , update peer list by each user join the room

Upvote 0
Back