Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

FPS drop help

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there someone experience fps drop from like i set my fps from 250 it drop lowe than 200 to 100 til 50 especially when you are in playing and the screen get lag especially when you use the alt ta and get back to the game.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is there someone experience fps drop from like i set my fps from 250 it drop lowe than 200 to 100 til 50 especially when you are in playing and the screen get lag especially when you use the alt ta and get back to the game.

It can vary a lot, your PC settings or a very buggy source can do that.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
FPS drop can't be related to the source.... I'm sorry but that's near enough impossible unless you have REALLY broken something. It's most likely a model you are using (Weapon/item/clothing) or a map causing the FPS issues.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for the reply joe hmm i think you have point with that im actually use national client wherein some people i saw that posted in here like what i said for fps drop. maybe i create the new one client.

Upvote 0
I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe you have made a modification in the game's graphics engine or some mod that is the cause of this problem, but basically that usually happens more in the game items that are badly modeled.

Upvote 0
Back