Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fy Pool day MAP

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Almost 2 years since the last time i checked this forum and this is the first post I see lol.
But though all this time has passed, I still have the map.
There's no way I can check it now, but it's in one of these two files. (One of them is even an old pack for EvilGunz :)

Both links are from 2012, wow, so old.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Almost 2 years since the last time i checked this forum and this is the first post I see lol.
There's no way I can check it now, but it's in one of these two files. (One of them is even an old pack for EvilGunz :)

Hahaha, good job Nick!

fenixdoido
Do you have spawn.xml of the fy pool day for MatchServer too? Thank you!

Upvote 0
Reaction score

Joee Maps... lmao

Upvote 0
Back