Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I guess this is off topic "GT" command. What's the use of this?

Be a kicker than cheater.
Reaction score
What and Where to use this admin command?

Code:
	_CC_AC("gtgod",			&ChatCmd_QUESTTEST_God,				CCF_TEST, ARGVNoMin, 1    , true,"/gtgod", "");
	_CC_AC("gtspn",			&ChatCmd_QUESTTEST_SpawnNPC,		CCF_TEST, ARGVNoMin, 2    , true,"/gtspn <NPCŸÀÔ> <NPC¼ö>", "");
	_CC_AC("gtclear",		&ChatCmd_QUESTTEST_NPCClear,		CCF_TEST, ARGVNoMin, 1    , true,"/gtclear", "");
	_CC_AC("gtreload",		&ChatCmd_QUESTTEST_Reload,			CCF_TEST, ARGVNoMin, 1    , true,"/gtreload", "");
	_CC_AC("gtsc",			&ChatCmd_QUESTTEST_SectorClear,		CCF_TEST, ARGVNoMin, 1    , true,"/gtsc", "");
	_CC_AC("gtfin",			&ChatCmd_QUESTTEST_Finish,			CCF_TEST, ARGVNoMin, 1    , true,"/gtfin", "");
	_CC_AC("gtlspn",		&ChatCmd_QUESTTEST_LocalSpawnNPC,	CCF_TEST, ARGVNoMin, 2    , true,"/gtlspn <NPCŸÀÔ> <NPC¼ö>", "");
	_CC_AC("gtweaknpcs",	&ChatCmd_QUESTTEST_WeakNPCs,		CCF_TEST, ARGVNoMin, 1    , true,"/gtweaknpcs", "");

Reaction score
I haven't tried it, but I don't think these commands work in any of the sources here.
Try building a quest server to check them out, I remember, back then, I deleted them in my source.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
They are commands for quest, like cleaning the sector, creating npcs, etc.The use of them is only active in debug mode, if you want, just remove the debug tag of the command and the packet

Upvote 0
Back