• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Gunz.exe

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I created my server gunz online but was wondering how do I do Gunz.exe open only by GunzLauncher
Ex: a person trying to run Gunz.exe he did not open or is it just opened after you have upgraded GunzLauncher
Can someone help me?

Sorry Bad English :thumbup:

Reaction score
Try another Launcher & Runnable ?

Think before you reply. He obviously needs to enable serial key to be able to run the client with the launcher. Changing the launcher makes no sense.

@OP: I'm guessing you're using the 2007 files and GUNZ2830's unmasked runnable. To enable serial key, edit the following:

Code:
To enable:
004972AC   . 75 4E          JNZ SHORT 004972FC
To disable:
004972AC   . 75 00          JNZ SHORT 004972AE

Please don't ask how to do it. Just look around for tutorials to edit stuff in OllyDBG.

If you can't manage it, use a pre-serial key enabled runnable.

Upvote 0
Back