Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gunz.exe Packer Unpacker

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
First when I pack my exe I get a error when I want to play it says Hacking has been detected and I need a unpacker to unpack it again lol

Packer I used ASPACK

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah, i got same error ¬¬.. any1 can post a solution pls?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First when I pack my exe I get a error when I want to play it says Hacking has been detected and I need a unpacker to unpack it again lol

Packer I used ASPACK

Maybe try this unpacker

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
when i use it show this error:
gunz.exe - nothing found
Other unpacker?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
start over, use olly to make the runnable. and this time make a backup before you pack it.

side note(i never pack my exe after i make a runnable just more of a headache if you want to do anything more to it.)

Upvote 0
Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
start over, use olly to make the runnable. and this time make a backup before you pack it.

side note(i never pack my exe after i make a runnable just more of a headache if you want to do anything more to it.)

QFT.

Seriously, there's no point in packing if it's just for your pserver. 'Cause even if you think it's complete, you'll ALWAYS find something more to add to it, then you have to unpack it again.

Upvote 0
Back