Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gunz.exe won't start after launcher.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HI! I got the patches to start working but the only last ISSUE that I've had is the Gunz.exe, whenever I re-name the theduel.exe in the gunzlauncher.exe hex, to Gunz.exe the game does not start. Server and client types files are:

1.5 client
1.5 server
Makers: HardGunz from a blogspot

After pressing OK for the waiting a few seconds screen on the GunzLauncher, it does the loading blue circle on my cursor BUT it never runs or shows up in process, any clues or ideas what I am doing wrong?
Also for future reference to people who ARE having the issue with gunzlauncher MAKE SURE IN PATCH.XML to direct all those files from your VPS IP OR WEBSITE(Depending on XAMPP or APPServ HTDOCS/WWW) or if on a legit domain just your domain lol. So replace the ./ with 127.0.0.1/ or whatever WANIP you got.

Back