[GunZ] iGunZ presents the LegacyGamers GunZ Christmas event [MentaL approved!]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    LegendRank
    Nov 2004 Join Date
    Danville, IL USLocation
    2,669Posts

Hey, LGKeiz here,

It has been 11 long years since LegacyGamers shut down, however for 3 weeks only we will be back just in time for Christmas.

Starting today (Christmas Eve 12/24/2020) we will be bringing back your nostalgic childhood experience with all the original LG content that you loved!

Features:

• 25 original BGM songs, with the ability to change them on demand. (/nextsong, /prevsong)
    • Original interface, with some cosmetic updates.
    • Original LG maps.
    • Original item sets, with 0 bounty, 0 level requirement.
    • iGunZ based client, which includes all the quality of life changes and features/security provided by them (ingame voice chat as an example)
    • Special narrated voices ingame by yours truly.
    • And a lot more!

Downloads:

Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zuy...ew?usp=sharing
    Direct: https://igunz.net/download/iGunZ%20-...%20Special.msi

Release times: 9AM EST, 8AM CST ** ONLINE

Website: https://legacygamers.net (not yet online), https://igunz.net

Discord: https://discord.gg/Ykz2eRpJxT (LegacyGamers) https://discord.gg/zY4S5hVaUZ (iGunZ)

How do I register?

We added ingame registration, just click "Register" on the login screen ingame.

Conclusion:

I missed you all so much! I hope you can come and play, and enjoy while the event is available for these short weeks, if this is successful, we will do this again in the future.

- - - Updated - - -

Client links have been updated, if you get a corrupted download, redownload.
    Last edited by Keith; 24-12-20 at 10:16 PM.

MemberRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    68Posts

Re: [GunZ] iGunZ presents the LegacyGamers GunZ Christmas event [MentaL approved!]

Oh wow!
    . You may stop this individual, but you can't stop us all... after all, we're all alike. -The Mentor
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    D:/TrunksLocation
    172Posts

Re: [GunZ] iGunZ presents the LegacyGamers GunZ Christmas event [MentaL approved!]

That smells like refined, how did they solve the Socket problem and the NAT error?any proxy?
    I do not understand why they do not have the eggs to pass refined to 1.5, as I did and still maintaining almost all the original code

MemberRank
    Aug 2020 Join Date
    42Posts

Its look like pretty
    Last edited by Zer0nix; 07-01-21 at 05:01 PM.

MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    172Posts

No funny xd
    Last edited by NesuxGxx; 28-12-20 at 08:51 PM.

MemberRank
    Aug 2020 Join Date
    42Posts

Alright
    Last edited by Zer0nix; 07-01-21 at 04:59 PM.

True MemberRank
    Oct 2011 Join Date
    PanamáLocation
    688Posts

If you are giving a lot of use to the refined code, it is not bad.
    You Rock My World

MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    172Posts

They are using this server with SQLite, big error the tables are not created successfully

True MemberRank
    Oct 2011 Join Date
    PanamáLocation
    688Posts

That server balance is very fatal, it is very broken, and voice chat greatly increases the ping even though you do not use it or deactivate it, it still goes up to 340.
    You Rock My World

True MemberRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    201Posts

That's pretty fucking awesome!

MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    172Posts

Their work is not theirs, they are only using someone else's work

MemberRank
    Sep 2017 Join Date
    IsraelLocation
    7Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NesuxGxx View Post
    Their work is not theirs, they are only using someone else's work
    Refined source based with a ton of bug fixes and features added.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jorklenis2 View Post
    That server balance is very fatal, it is very broken, and voice chat greatly increases the ping even though you do not use it or deactivate it, it still goes up to 340.
    no one on our server has that issue.
    About the balance, the server is basically 120/100 with no donors outside of the LG event, you should try it first =)

- - - Updated - - -

They are using this server with SQLite, big error the tables are not created successfully
    are you talking about the clan war databased issues that were in refined? I fixed those on iGunZ

MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    172Posts

Not only that problem, there are many problems in that source, there is still the NAT error, I have not entered the test yet, it was my friend and he told me that it was practically the same, then what is your LOG of changes, add sounds?

MemberRank
    Sep 2017 Join Date
    IsraelLocation
    7Posts

Not only that problem, there are many problems in that source, there is still the NAT error, I have not entered the test yet, it was my friend and he told me that it was practically the same, then what is your LOG of changes, add sounds?
    You should’t make statements like these if you didn’t even check it yourself.
    You can check the developer blog on igunz.net

True MemberRank
    Oct 2011 Join Date
    PanamáLocation
    688Posts

Apparently, some people in this community don't like me to tell them their truths, the server is very broken with those balance.

It was said and had to be said. @Hashed
    You Rock My World

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advertisement