[GunZ] iGunZ presents the LegacyGamers GunZ Christmas event [MentaL approved!]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    LegendRank
    Nov 2004 Join Date
    Danville, IL USLocation
    2,669Posts

Re: [GunZ] iGunZ presents the LegacyGamers GunZ Christmas event [MentaL approved!]

[GunZ] iGunZ presents the LegacyGamers GunZ Christmas event [MentaL approved!]
    That's what LG was like back in the day, as for the source, I am not in control of that.

Alpha MaleRank
    Jan 2010 Join Date
    Delhi, IndiaLocation
    1,763Posts

Re: [GunZ] iGunZ presents the LegacyGamers GunZ Christmas event [MentaL approved!]

@Keith No point in doing this now if you won't give back to the community. It's worse if you're using someone else's (Asunaya) work for your benefit.

To others, if you're in your 20s..or worse..in your 30s or 40s, I suggest you give this a pass. I'm sure you've enjoyed the game in your early years but it won't have the same effect anymore.

LegendRank
    Nov 2004 Join Date
    Danville, IL USLocation
    2,669Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arcelor View Post
    @Keith No point in doing this now if you won't give back to the community. It's worse if you're using someone else's (Asunaya) work for your benefit.

To others, if you're in your 20s..or worse..in your 30s or 40s, I suggest you give this a pass. I'm sure you've enjoyed the game in your early years but it won't have the same effect anymore.
    I do not claim the source or anyone's work. I did not create this, iGunZ did.

- - - Updated - - -

January 26th, we will be having our last day of the LegacyGamers GunZ event presented by iGunZ.net, so let's have a group get together to end this with a bang at at 6PM CST, 7PM EST, so if you could be there, that would be fantastic, I hope to see you all ingame!

MemberRank
    Sep 2017 Join Date
    IsraelLocation
    7Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arcelor View Post

What's up with people on these forums?
    Refined gunz is shared as an open source project, if Asunaya didn't want it used it would't have been shared.
    About giving back to the community: unlike most pservers we shared most of the iGunZ code base here: https://github.com/open-gunz/source for anyone to use, but some of the newer features and fixes we added are not there yet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement