Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

gunz locator port -9500

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello the problem is when i put the locator port 8900p the server does not show up and if i put it -9500 my freinds cant join me. How doo i make it work on port 8900 or an other port its ice gunz files 1.5

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
your locator server edit -9500 change -9500 to 8900 , you did opened locator working fine?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
in you source, check GunZ/ZLocaor.h
you gunz.exe is fresh gunz using port locator -9500, because your server does not come out, it is because in the firewall you can not open ports with signs (* / + - "% ·") among others.

Download the source of Fresh and copy, the port is changed there is no other way to do it I have sure you use that src

If you want help, I can compile the src in vs 2015 and give it to you :'v

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im using ice gunz client and server files but i dont have the source its a big problem?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The NAT Connection gives error, ping (999) when the Agent Server is not copied with the same information the GunZ (in specific the CSCommon project)

Upvote 0
Back