Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gunz Online Add item Shop

Reaction score
Great, this has to do with the websites database... when you setup your website, a database should've been attached with it, or if not then you need to do all the work... i dunnu how to explain more but u have to make tge coding alone unless u have the database and the php coding with u

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great, this has to do with the websites database... when you setup your website, a database should've been attached with it, or if not then you need to do all the work... i dunnu how to explain more but u have to make tge coding alone unless u have the database and the php coding with u

really you dont know how to fixxxx this easy thing? GJ -> tannous go ahead.

Go to Appserv look for ItemShop or whatever there is an folder called *RANGED* wihtout the ***** !!!! u have to put there the Pictures of your weopens and you need to put at dbo.item the right name& format hope i helped you ^^

Upvote 0
Reaction score
really you dont know how to fixxxx this easy thing? GJ -> tannous go ahead.

Go to Appserv look for ItemShop or whatever there is an folder called *RANGED* wihtout the ***** !!!! u have to put there the Pictures of your weopens and you need to put at dbo.item the right name& format hope i helped you ^^
you didn't give something new kid, I said that NOT directly (BRAIN) ... and by the way why are you being lamy recently :/
newgen talks GG

Upvote 0
Back