Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gunz reborn ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey everyone, its been a long time, all i wanted to say was i miss gunz dude, anyone feel like to give gunz a rebirth ?

Slothstronaut
Reaction score
I think private servers were really only popular because IJJI was pretty much the lifeline for the overall player base. IJJI was a commercial company and that being the case they generally would receive more attention, so of course when they closed their server down that's when private servers slowly started their decline.

Although I hate to say it, I think us old-timers just have to accept that the good ol' days of private servers having a decent player base are over.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I do not want to make an absolutely different comparison. but if we look around the gunz other games that were born at the same time. big games for example.

but it is not really a matter of size but of the diversity that today offers to play new modes of the actuality in these 'games'. that make them alive even today
an example would be GTA (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas). a game released in October 2004 that nowadays using the MTA (Multi Theft Auto) mod can reach about 40 thousand players online in their respective servers. there is still another competitor mod SA-MP
(San Andreas: Multiplayer) that reaches the peak of 50 thousand players online in their respective servers.
the difference between one and the other is what I think many already know.

finally. what makes this game alive even today with this amount of players?
from my point of view I think it is the most varied game modes that contain in their online mod including the new mode that has turned even great games. the famous (battle royale) quoted in the post above.

only then there enters that comment:
"There is but this will get away from the gunz standard ..."

so. can you live by repeating the same things all your life? of course not!
What makes a battle royale so special?
a completely random mode where every match is something different you hardly

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm Currently Revamping it, As soon as i feel I made a decent head start I'll show off what is done.

Upvote 0
Back