Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GunZ section update - please all members read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In no other game do you see so much ego, so much senseless and childish bickering. I do not want to see this on the forum, what you do / say ingame is your choice, but here you must be civil.

2 moderators have been removed from this section and I will be keeping a personal eye over this section to make sure it stays clean and you guys can focus on development and actually enjoying a game.

I just want to give everyone a heads up that I will be mega strict over the coming days to weed out a bunch of the idiots here. The main problem is the people letting their ego get the best of them. Let me advise you now, your ego does not ever serve you, your ego serves itself and only itself.

In regards to the removed mods we get to see their true character now, were they here for a green name, or are they really here to help develop GunZ? Now we find out ;)

If you have any problems with the moderator team or any forum trouble in general please send me a pm and I'll get back to you asap. I cannot promise I'll reply the same day as some days I am inundated with work. I am also leaving this thread open if you would prefer to chat in public. (this thread will be locked eventually).

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hey does that mean that simple people like me can become a moderator someday ? :D

I think some people here are confused as to what a moderator is supposed to do and the relevance of the mod action stats I posted.

Mod actions are the edits a mod uses to keep the forum tidy, this is a moderators job.

It is not a moderators job to answer questions or even to help with any development at all. Those of you equating development work with quality of moderator are very wrong. You do not need a green name to help another person, if you require something in return for everything you "give" then you are missing the point of giving.

Those claiming Rotana is inactive, he still has an average of over 120 "mod actions" in a month, for over 16 months. for a section like gunz, that is what i'd expect.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Hey does that mean that simple people like me can become a moderator someday ? :D

Yes!

I am a very simple person, I started off as one of the most internet illiterate noobs in the world. Found a private server through a friend and months later I find out the server has a forum. That was the 1st time I'd heard the word forum outside of primary school roman history! I stayed on the forum and made friends and I wanted to help out keeping the forum tidy as more people came and enjoyed the server/forum. Today I am sub-Admin.

Truth be told, in my mod team I'm not looking for someone who can code. Not looking for someone who releases lots of material. These are a great plus and many people on the forum posses both and have never been mod.

I am looking for level headed mature people to join my team. Not for someone who becomes aggressive and behaves in the way Theo and Guy have. They did a fine job here, just like anyone who gives their time freely to help I am always grateful. But if the team isn't working, which it wasn't, it needs to be changed. Please refer to all my previous posts for any other answers, there's nothing more I can say. I'll lock the thread now and sticky it for a short time to remind us how much better looking I am than Theoretical and Guy.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back