Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gunz won't start for some people in my own server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, i make a gunz server but some people can't get into the game.
their all mlog.txt look like:
Code:
FXP Gunz V1.0 1,0,0,290 launched. build (Apr 28 2018 22:38:20) 
Log time (04/28/18 13:20:02)
CPU ID = GenuineIntel ( family = 754 , model = 11 , stepping = 1 ) @ 3547 MHz
Why is that? please I need your help.
Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you saying the game doesn't start at all?

exactly, the game doesn't start for them and their mlog.txt look like I posted above.
It's really weird because some of the players can get inthe game and some are not.

Upvote 0
人◕ ‿‿ ◕人
Loyal Member
Reaction score
check the debug file, or tell them to get rid of their open systems xD Also good idea to post what operating system they are using. assuming 10 most likely.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Windows 10 should be fine, I've never had a problem. Though it does depend i guess on your source, as someone that just takes another persons source, compiles it and hopes for the best may run into many problems.

Then again, it could also be a launcher problem. I suggest you build the India Launcher, make sure the encryption and whatever is the same, then try again. It just seems as if your launcher is the main problem here, not the game itself.

If you need a hand on building the launcher, let me know.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Windows 10 should be fine, I've never had a problem. Though it does depend i guess on your source, as someone that just takes another persons source, compiles it and hopes for the best may run into many problems.

Then again, it could also be a launcher problem. I suggest you build the India Launcher, make sure the encryption and whatever is the same, then try again. It just seems as if your launcher is the main problem here, not the game itself.

If you need a hand on building the launcher, let me know.

It's easy enough to make your own launcher with a wpf solution, I wouldn't recommend using the maiet launcher. Imo it's just too obsolete and ugly to bother with.

Upvote 0
Back